Global Markets Treasury
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 janv. 18 2018-01-21
My client, a leading Financial Services firm, in New York, New York is looking to hire a Head of Global Markets candidate that oversees the resources of global markets.
My client, a leading Financial Services firm, in New York is looking to hire a Head of Global Markets candidate that oversees the resources of global markets.
- To be accountable for maintaining Financial resources for GM in line with the Group overall risk appetite.
- To procure and analyse accurate Financial resource information to Global Markets Senior Management, locally and centrally.
- To drive effective balance-sheet management across the region and overseeing the implementation of the ALCM funding framework across Global Markets products pricing. Enhancing the ability to granularly assess GM balance sheet allocation, within region and to assist in the same globally
- The implementation of ALM Liquidity policy which directly impacts Global Market and drive the size and composition of the balance-sheet.
- Implementation of Regulatory liquidity metrics (Basel) creating a dynamic price discovery mechanism.
- Sound understanding of Financial Markets, demonstrating strong numeracy and understanding of the financial services industry - significant experience in Global Banking and Market and in Asset, Liability and Capital Management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sector trends and of regulatory environment
- Strong leadership and organizational Skills.
- Very strong analytical and writings Skills.
- Excellent Communications and negotiation Skills.
My client is looking to offer the Head of Global Markets candidate a competitive base+bonus comp structure.