LATAM Client On Boarding (Spanish) Analyst OR Associate
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
Seeking a Spanish speaking client on boarding proffessional for the LATAM Desk. Considering Analyst and Associate level
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join the US Client Integration team in order to accommodate the evolving regulatory environment, including Dodd Frank, FATCA, FINRA and TMPG regulations amongst others. You would be responsible for all facets of client onboarding: assist compliance with KYC/AML review, establishing credit lines, assist legal with documentation, obtain tax documentation, update reference data and the opening of accounts. Considerable interaction with Nomura's Clients, and the Global Markets and IBD Sales Teams.
- Act as Regulatory SME to ensure new clients are onboarded in compliance with various regulatory requirements
- Design and daily monitoring of controls and escalation of exceptions to Compliance, Legal, and Senior Management
- Speak directly to clients and internal stakeholders to guide clients and sales through the various regulatory requirements for products and entities at interest
- Manage all phases of project lifecycle
- Draft, coordinate, and track large scale client outreaches to existing clients in scope for new regulatory requirements
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Legal, Credit, tax, and KYC workflow and systems.
- Develop business requirements to achieve strategic solutions, building consensus between business partners, Operations, IT, Legal, Risk, and Compliance.
- Perform UAT testing of new functionality prior to production implementations
- Work closely with IT to identify and resolve systems issues and implement system enhancements
- Familiarity and experience with implementation of 3rd party data providers (Avox, Thompson Reuters, Markit, S&P Capital IQ).
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Operational Proficiency in Spanish (reading and writing)
- Familiarity with KYC/AML and Dodd Frank preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills required
- Ability to navigate queries within a corporation regionally and globally
- Must be able to mine data provided from various sources, identifying common attributes
- Ability to analyze and report on large volumes of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required (primarily Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience of related roles or function
- BS/BA degree required