- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
This position will be responsible for all network and security designs, implementations, and day-to-day support for various client network infrastructures. The Network Engineer will also be an integral part in handling various networking functions including security and firewalling while leveraging their Cisco and Palo Alto expertise.
Leading provider for IT services within the financial services sector.
- Prepare complex network designs for new and existing client site establishments, site relocations, network upgrades, network expansions, and disaster recovery setups with a focus on Cisco for core network requirements
- Implement and maintain logical design models (L2/L3, spanning tree, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling), remote VPN software, network control protocols (QOS, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP), and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA)
- Provide Tier 3 support for all network and data communication issues including private and internet circuits, routing protocols, VPN connectivity, WAN optimization, hardware, and 3rd party vendor connectivity
- Support and configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Small Business UC500 voice systems
- Provide pre-sales support for the Sales team including on-site client meetings, white board and WebEx design sessions, and demo presentations
- 5-10 years of related IT experience in a Cisco environment
- Must have 5+ years of network engineering experience
- Cisco certification (CCIE, CCNP, CCNA) is highly desired
- Financial services industry and MSP experience is preferred
Competitive Base + Benefits + Great Opportunity to work with C-Suite Executives