Quantitative Researcher - Statistical Modeling
- USD100000 - USD125000 per annum + Bonus
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 04 oct. 17 2017-10-04
This is an excellent opportunity with a Data Analytics company in New York that provide insight into the financial performances of businesses and markets globally.
This Quantitative Researcher opportunity is based in New York with a growing Data Analytics company and will be responsible for building statistical models for some of the largest and recognized hedge funds and public companies globally.
The Quantitative Researcher will be using large volumes of Data from a wide variety of sources. They will be responsible for cleaning raw data to ensure accurate results, as well as developing models that will use real time data for measuring fundamental metrics in order to forecast economic performance.
- Masters degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience in quantitative or data analytics field
- Strong programming experience, preferably in Python
- Strong Data Management experience
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.