FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
VP Hedge Fund Credit Officer
We have a function with an Investment banking client based in Manhattan within a newly formed team as Hedge Fund Credit Officer.
We have a function with an Investment banking client based in Manhattan within a newly formed team as Hedge Fund Credit Officer. We are looking for someone with experience from a top 10 Investment Bank that understands Hedge Fund due diligence that will write reviews, meet with clients and look at risks (what drives them) as well as the master agreements that govern trading activity. Alternatively we will look at someone from fund of fund performing credit risk due diligence. The firm is growing its risk phase from the top with the strategy targeting Hedge Fund growth area.
This will include day to day coverage of credit risk sanctioning across a portfolio of 40-50 hedge fund clients. Multiple entities, 40-50 hedge fund groups so approximately 150 hedge funds themselves.
You will not be required to model PSE but will need look at a portfolio in this type of risk, understand duration and focus on the risk of the portfolio, working with clients and saying why scenario may be worth mitigating risk.
from fund of fund due diligence would work. Tend to have strong skillset.
* Maintain data integrity of appropriate Credit Risk systems (e.g. GCIS) and ensure they reflect the approved sanction
* Maintain integrity of credit risk function whilst ensuring that the team continues
* Conduct due diligence and write credit papers for new clients, annual reviews
* Strong working knowledge of risk metrics including VaR, PFE and stress testing
* Strong product knowledge across derivative and financing products
* Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts and ideas
* Experience performing hedge fund due diligence
* Possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail, ability to provide big picture decision making, and ability to mentor junior staff
* Knowledge of ISDA and other relevant master agreement documentation and credit terms
- Healthcare, Pension & Benefits
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 16 mars 18