AML Quality Assurance
- Base salary, bonus and excellent benefits
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Forum Group
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Our client, a global bank is seeking to add to i's rapidly expanding AML Compliance team. Responsible for the execution of the AML quality assurance program. This role is responsible for conducting AML quality assurance reviews, as well as proactively identifying gaps and making recommendations to enhance the program. Additionally, the role will be heavily interacting with respective coverage areas and reporting and advising on process enhancements, policy/procedure revisions, and training needs.
• Be responsible for QA reviews to ensure on-boarding, surveillance, and screening (sanctions, adverse media, etc.) is performed in accordance with regulatory expectations, desk review guidance, branch policy, and procedure:
• Surveillance QA would include sampling of alerts, assessment of disposition of alerts, ensuring supporting research and documentation to disposition alerts is complete, ensuring sampling methodology used to resolve alerts is reasonable, red flags identified during research have been sufficiently resolved, and ensuring RFIs, where warranted, were appropriately requested;
• On-boarding QA would including sampling of new accounts and periodic reviews of all risk levels, ensuring document requirements have been met, ensuring adverse media alerts have been appropriately dispositioned, politically exposed persons have been appropriately identified and escalated, ensuring enhanced due diligence reviews are complete with supporting research and appropriate risk analysis.
• Assist in the standardization of the QA program, including development and design of the framework, methodology, reporting, and metrics.
• Formally track and report results of QA to respective coverage areas and management.
• Advise on process enhancements, policy/procedure revisions, and training needs.
• Heavy interaction with respective coverage areas and advise on any regulatory changes, process changes, changes in business strategy that may impact the respective areas.
• Support future QA program phases related to changes in the regulatory landscape, system enhancements or updates.
• Other special projects as needed
• Have 5 plus years professional experience in an Anti-Money Laundering group at a large financial institution.
• Experience in resolution of surveillance items flagged as potentially suspicious transactions and items identified as potential matches to adverse media alerts, designated sanctions targets and prohibited persons.
• Ability to review and understand business and legal documents required for the on-boarding process.
• Have excellent time management skills and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
• Have excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units.
• Be able to critically review closure rationale to determine if the resolution was appropriate and appropriately documented.
• Be able to identify solutions for recurring issues identified during the QA process.
• Must possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire information.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a 4 year college degree with outstanding academic credentials
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) preferred.