AML Sanctions Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PWC - US
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
AML Sanctions Manager
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges.
The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance.
Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management.
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Advanced degree
Preferred Degree Major: such as Juris Doctor, Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Public Health
Certification(s) Preferred: ACAMs/ACFCS and/or CRCM
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and proven success with managing compliance-related consulting engagements within a top consulting or accounting firm, including:
- AML/BSA and OFAC laws and regulations as well having a thorough understanding and experience of how to apply such requirements in a business.
- Banking products and services and Banking operations
- Banking processes (commercial, retail, private banking, broker dealers) and transactional flows
- Common and emerging issues impacting Financial Services clients
Knowledge of data analytics and risk modelling as it relates to AML/BSA and OFAC solutions:
- Development of solutions related to strategy, operations and management in a number of functional areas of corporations or start-up companies.
- Corporate compliance, including developing, analyzing and assessing corporate compliance programs; constructing, monitoring and auditing programs; managing internal risk assessment and investigations, collaborating with organization management to integrate compliance controls into the scope of existing business practices; developing and delivering compliance training, and managing incident management systems.
- Management of multiple, complex projects and direct medium to large staff teams.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and thorough understanding of BSA/AML and Sanctions regulations and regulatory authorities and proven experience with working with banking and financial firms across multiple business areas, banking, lending, trading, risk management, evaluating, implementing and developing the following:
- Customer on-boarding procedures including CIP, CDD, and EDD
- Working with transaction monitoring solutions, investigating potential suspicious activity
- Working with OFAC/Sanctions and screening programs
- Working with AML policies and procedures
- Developing AML and OFAC risk assessments
Demonstrates an analytic mind-set and creative problem-solving abilities when applying regulatory requirements in a business environment.
Proven ability to interpret information and regulatory requirements in order to create policy and supporting implementing procedures in a business environment.
Demonstrates extensive understanding of internal control environment that is appropriate to mitigate the risks with laws and regulations.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with leading client-facing consulting teams, including: Communicating with external clients and internal staff in an organized and knowledgeable manner including
- Leveraging project management and project facilitation skills, especially with leading and facilitating teams and developing client proposals.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Developing risk management programs, including risk monitoring and reporting, risk assessment and prioritization, and the facilitation of the definition of an organization's risk appetite and risk tolerance in alignment with their organization's strategy