- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
AVP-Sr Functional Analyst
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisCome work in an exciting, dynamic and collaborative team where you will be able to unleash your skills and shape the technology of tomorrow. Our team is growing and we are looking for qualified candidates to part of our future. We are doing a lot of great work leveraging Agile delivery methods with a focus on transformation - this work is underscored by our focus on innovation with capabilities such as AI, Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Intelligent Automation and DevOps.
As a Moody's AVP - Senior Functional Analyst you will be a key member of the Business Systems Delivery (BSD) team, responsible for analyzing business needs and applying thought leadership to offer innovative technology solutions to our customers leveraging the latest advancements in technology.
This individual will serve as a primary contact with business clients to elicit and validate requirements - developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping these clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. This individual will also be responsible for detailed, high-quality documentation which meets the needs of the various project stakeholders. Position may also be required to work in the capacity as an IT Project Manager and or take on aspects of the IT Project Manager role as well when needed.
A successful AVP - Senior Functional Analyst must be both an individual contributor who can perform detailed business analysis and a team leader who can manage cross-functional agile teams. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Analyze business problems and propose innovative solutions through core business and functional analysis of systems and processes.
- Translate business needs into features, user stories and testable acceptance criteria.
- Research innovations in technology and lead the proof of concept (POC) of new solutions and integrations.
- Lead requirements/feature prioritization and design workshops and build functional specifications.
- Develop the requirements traceability matrix, business process flows, data flows and functional designs
- Drive UX improvements using the principles of user-centric design.
- Manage stakeholders and foster data-driven decision making in a timely manner.
- Drive business, technology and operational change readiness plans for projects.
- Develop stakeholder communications, progress reports and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers and architects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, and keep clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Track defects on a daily basis, making sure that all data entered by QA is updated and accurate.
- Lead UAT efforts from creation of test cases and data through execution.
- Support training activities for end users including documentation of Quick Reference Cards and other training documentation/sessions.
- Perform BA sanity testing for all releases.
- Facilitate post-release support and transition to application support teams.
- Adhere to all project delivery lifecycle (PDLC) templates and processes relevant to specific projects including internal audit and controls requirements.
Moody's Information Technology
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred
- US only: 10+ years of relevant experience in business analysis, functional analysis and project lifecycle delivery.
- Strong ability to be both an individual contributor and a team leader. Agile delivery methods experience a plus.
- Excellent problem solver and independent think who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present business and technical concepts to both executives and technical teams.
- Strong ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables, including FRDs, Process Flows, Use Cases, User Stories and UI Designs.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicting views.
- Experienced in Financial Applications implementations such as ERP solutions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Procurement, Asset Management, Billing), experience implementing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.