AVP Credit Risk Internal Audit
- Base salary, bonus and excellent benefits.
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Forum Group
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Our client, a global investment bank is seeking to add a talented audit professionals with experience with Credit Risk. The Principal Auditor CRM (PA) will be responsible for the risk assessment, planning, execution and delivery of audits covering the CRM area in collaboration with resources from other audit teams within the region and respective locations (case-by-case basis). The successful candidate will deal with CRM staff and senior contacts and will be expected to work in partnership with Group Audit colleagues globally to execute audits to fulfill coverage requirements.
• A Principal Auditor within the Financial Risks team covering Credit Risk Management will report into the Principal Audit Manager (PAM) Financial Risks in New York, who in turn reports into the Financial Risk Chief Auditor (CA). The CA has global responsibility.
• The candidate will be required to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant business areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
• The candidate will contribute to Risk Assessment Profiles / Business Monitoring and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology.
• The candidate will be required, depending on skills and experience, to lead and successfully deliver CRM audits, or participate in Integrated Business and CRM audits both locally and globally.
• Plans audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifies risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks and attends meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required.
• The candidate will be required to generate draft audit reports for review by senior Group Audit management and to facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues.
• The candidate will be required to complete all work assigned to them on a timely basis. This may also include ad hoc projects and special investigations.
• The candidate will be required to proactively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. He/she will work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally.
• He/she will understand the client’s market place and respond to expectations and will continue to develop technical expertise relevant to the industry.
• Whilst the majority of the audit work is based in the US, as part of a global team, some travel may be required.
• May lead a team on individual assignments.
The candidate will have a:
• Detailed understanding of practical and theoretical aspects of credit risk management and operations, best supported by formal certifications or practical experience in these areas operations.
• An appreciation and understanding of industry trends and their potential impact on credit risk management and credit operations.
• Accustomed to operating in a highly regulated environment.
• Experience in building and managing effective relationships.
• Strong communication skills, communicating with clarity, both orally and in writing, in a logical order and structured approach.