Analyst, IT Support
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fiera Capital Inc
- 09 juil. 18 2018-07-09
Reporting to Infrastructure Engineer, the IT Support Analyst will provide Level 1 & 2 technical and operational support for approximately150 internal employees.
- Escalate and track issues until resolved
- Provide desktop, mobile, and end user support services encompassing a wide variety of hardware and software applications
- Serve as primary support for desktop, phones, mobile devices, VPN, Citrix Receiver, Office and desktop applications, wireless connectivity, video conferencing, etc.
- Organize and maintain standard operational procedures for domestic and global sites.
- Participate in the evaluation of new products and make recommendations to improve the quality and efficiency of the operations
- An Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND relevant information systems experience
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of job-related experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Experience working with enterprise ticketing system.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with the users they support
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving
- Good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our users.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technical skills as required for the job using documentation and other available resources.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft desktop/laptop systems, Windows 7, 10 and Microsoft Office Suite 2013 and higher required.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange network.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment