- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Open Systems Technologies
- 31 oct. 17 2017-10-31
Our client, a worldwide Investment Bank is currently seeking an AngularJS Developer to join the Risk and Analytics team, a cross functional agile development team. This team is building the UI for the MarginGen platform, used to calculate client facing margin requirements for various asset classes across the Investment Bank. This UI includes dashboards, status monitors, data management and various configuration screens.
- Contribute to UI development across 2 primary components:
- Custom built using the following strategic technology stack and standards established by the existing team, primarily using HTML5, AngularJS and Angular Material, as well as a collection of additional UI components.
- Business Intelligence component. Leveraging background using BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, SpotFire.
- Contribute to the development team as a senior UI developer on the strategic Margin Generation initiative, building the UI for an application that is used to calculate margin requirements for our clients.
- Interaction with developers building the backend services
- Performing 3rd line support
- Innovate tools for prime services, performance improvement and support analysis
- Participate in design, development and support of the platform
- 4+ years of hands-on experience on Angular.js
- Exposure to Angular Material experience are required
- 4+ years using and designing JSON for data objects
- Familiarity with ability to quickly display large amounts of data, dealing with caching and memory constraints, asynchronous operations and best practices/patterns for dealing with them
- 3+ years experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, SpotFire.
- Experience with client-server communication, invocation of REST services, real time
- Experience in an investment banking environment, with exposure to financial products such as equities, bonds and derivatives
- Experience working in an Agile methodology based team.
- Working knowledge of DevOps platforms (Git, TeamCity, etc)