- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Asst Dir-Program Manager
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThis role is responsible for the coordination and completion of company-wide software development projects by serving as the central interface between diverse work groups and promoting industry best practices.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required specification and quality goals.
- Coordinate the construction of product roadmaps and serve as the central interface between groups working together on product strategy, design, development, testing and overall quality management.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends.
- Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Coach the project team to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Thorough knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Understanding of the technologies used in software development
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, finance and credit risk is an asset.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.