Automotive Electrification Strategist and Customer Engagement Manager The Location:
New York or Toronto The Team:
S&P Global Mobility strives to strengthen the Automotive Planning Solutions team in USA and is seeking an experienced professional regarding long-term electrification planning, disruption impact assessment and customer engagement management in the automotive industry. The Impact:
Sales-based powertrain (SBPT) forecasts have met customer needs. We have an established team and established customer base in Europe, an established team and developing customer base in China, as well as great interest from our own sales organization and potential customers in USA and Canada - but no local staff to support expert sales and develop customer relationships from a content perspective. What's in it for you:
As member of our team, you will be responsible for developing and delivering future business planning services and thought leadership based on latest forward-looking research and analysis to automotive OEMs, suppliers and new mobility players. You will also manage and develop customer relationships, guide forecasting teams and develop new solutions. Responsibilities:
Analyze global automotive and mobility trends and the competitive environment with emphasis on vehicle sales, powertrain electrification, autonomous driving and mobility solutions
What We're Looking For:
- Expand subject matter expertise and provide thought leadership regarding selected topics
- Manage and develop customer relationships
- Provide business planning services to the major automotive players across USA, discuss long-term trends and their business impacts
- Identify future business opportunities and challenges, respectively areas of value addition and service innovation
- Develop, coach and guide forecasting team members
Among other experience, at least 4 years of relevant experience regarding the responsibilities described above, preferably earned at an automotive OEM or supplier, consulting firm or a mobility services provider.
- Passion for automotive industry topics, future trend analysis and for developing innovative solutions
- High social competence and co-operative team play with individual contribution, leading by example and guiding international subject matter experts with unique competences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as external and internal project structuring and management
- Strong communication skills, especially regarding the convincing presentation of service approaches and project findings to customers
- High degree of personal integrity, motivation and commitment to deliver quality on time
Results matter more than locations. We expect flexibility to come to the office to experience our culture, to travel to customers to deliver our value to them and we allow the flexibility to work from home. Grade/Level
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 12 Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $105,000 to $125,000. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Mobility
turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today's market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RESECH202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
R31888 Posted On:
Virtual, New York, United States