Bank Regulator Risk Examiner
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
A major NY Bank is looking for a Bank Regulator with Capital Markets risk examination experience. The role is to work on a team that oversees the banks CCAR, Capital Adequacy and Resolution and Recovery plans for its front office capital markets businesses.
- The role is to analyze the banks’ capital markets strategy
- Assess the bank’s core business lines
- Interpret the bank's financial statements
- Assess and oversee the banks’ risk in conducting capital markets business (trading products, liquidity, market competition, profitability, capital adequacy)
- Assess and oversee the banks risk controls, risk policies, and risk appetite
- Meet regularly with the banks senior line managers and C-Level management to:
- review the current performance of business units
- Assess performance versus budgeted expectations
- Review each business unit’s business plans and strategies
- Must have 5-10 years of experience conducting risk assessments of financial institutions. CCAR, Capital Adequacy, Resolution and Recovery.
- Must have an understanding of the Capital Market, Sales and Trading, Funding and Liquidity operations of financial institutions.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Capital Markets products
- Experience as a financial regulator strongly preferred
- Must bring an understanding of the current competitive environment
- Must be able to understand the drivers behind the banks earnings and profitability
- Must be able to use risk metrics to develop risk assessment studies of:
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Risk Weighted Assets
- Economic Capital
- Capital Allocation
- Must have superior communication skills and the ability to identify and communicate the banks strategy and risk to both internal managers and regulators.
Keywords: Bank Regulator, CCAR, CAP, Risk Assessment, Business Analysis, Capital Markets, Sales and Trading, Trading room, Risk Governance, Investment Banking, Funding, Liability Management, Cash Management, Policy, Process, Risk Management, Strategy
Please refer to Job #22782 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org