- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
BUSINESS ANALYST My clients are looking for Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business across North America. They are looking for individuals who are strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges. You must hold either a Greencard, US Passport or a Canadian Passport or to be a Canadian citizen to be considered for the position.
- Gathering, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Provide tech information with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements
- Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, for example DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- You will have worked in a financial institute as Business Analyst
- Knowledge within Capital Markets for example fixed income, equities, derivatives.
- Experience within regulatory space (Dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel)
- Evidence of analyzing and documenting business processes
- Experience writing IT specifics for Information Systems
- Solid experience with Excel is favored along with some exposure to VBA and SQL.