Business Analyst -Trading Systems
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 sept. 17 2017-09-21
Synechron is looking to hire BA/ PM – Trading Systems in NYC, NY
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Able to provide detailed analysis and documentation of requirements by working with the technology teams
- Able to analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, data sources, interfaces, and process changes needed to address the user requirements
- Provide technology impact assessment associated with trading requirements
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis & Project Management
- Strong experience in creating BRD & FRD
- Strong experience in SQL and ability to perform data analysis
- Have good understanding trading or order management platform technology
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets, Trading Systems, Products such as Equities, Options, Fixed Income, Rx, Swaps etc.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft office -Word, Visio PowerPoint
- Strong experience in Capital Markets product types and asset classes
If you are interested in this role please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-679-3611