Business Analyst - Counterparty Risk
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Placement Group
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Major bank has an opening in its NYC office for a business analyst to support counterparty risik
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- Apply knowledge of Capital Markets, Counterparty Credit Risk and Collateral to plan, monitor, and manage internal projects from initiation through completion.
- Leads project and project team through SDLC phases and ensures all required project evidence, documentation and sign-offs are in place (Including: BRD, HLD, LLD, etc)
- Create and manage all project management deliverables including project plan, resource plan, management reporting, budgeting, risk/issues, meeting minutes, etc,
- Lead requirements gathering / analysis workshop sessions to support solution design
- Work across all business and technical teams across the Bank and external vendors and manage project expectations, delivery and risk
- Manage the design, build and execution of data migration activities, system improvements and extensions
- Facilitate Quality Assurance (QA) testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT) with downstream users, coordinates releases, and provide senior management reporting