CIB F&BM Regulatory Initiatives Management - Associate
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
The Global Regulatory Initiatives Management team sits within Product Control and is responsible for setting the strategic direction of cross-Line of Business (LOB) regulatory projects. In addition the team manages key CIB-wide Standards (P&L and Risk, Legal Entity) and coordinates Volcker reporting and other Regulatory projects.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. www.jpmorganchase.com.
The J.P. Morgan Markets businesses are global leaders in providing a wide range of financial products and solutions to investor and issuer clients. Major business segments include Credit Trading & Syndicate, Global Rates & Rates Exotics, Public Finance, Securitized Products, Currencies Emerging Markets, Global Equities & Global Commodities.
Finance & Business Management Overview
Finance & Business Management’s goals are to ensure sound control environments and provide financial advice to support the business strategy. Within F&BM, the Controllers organization is tasked with ensuring the integrity of the firm’s financial statements and controls over the transaction lifecycle.
The Global Product Control Projects team is responsible for setting the strategic direction of cross-Line of Business (LOB) regulatory projects which impact Product Control. In addition the team manages key CIB-wide Standards (P&L and Risk, Legal Entity) and coordinates Volcker reporting and other Regulatory projects.
We are seeking an Associate to join the Product Control Projects team, based in New York. The role requires working closely with Markets Product Controllers and key partners including Front Office, Middle Office, Market Risk, Valuation Control Group.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist with the implementation of the Markets Regulatory agenda. The role offers an excellent opportunity to interact with senior management and gain a deep understanding of different CIB business’s products, P&L, Risk and controls.
- Define and manage delivery of projects as part of the team’s broader regulatory agenda, coordinating with LOB representatives at all levels.
- Assist with defining the strategic objectives required to meet and anticipate regulatory requirements.
- Assist in governance & reporting of Finance - related Standards & Policies, Including P&L and Risk Standards, Significant Transaction Standards, External reporting Standards, Pre-Trade governance guidelines, Volcker guidelines & Controls.
- Coordinate & prepare responses to regulatory agencies, pertaining to requests or regulatory exams impacting Product Control.
- Represent the group in other control projects, such as Front Office Supervision and data management.
- Ensure the Program’s activities align to the department’s strategic agenda
- Respond to related ad-hoc requests from senior management, other functions & audit.
- Knowledge of financial products including derivatives.
- Knowledge of P&L and Risk concepts
- Experience in Product Control preferred.
- Experience of managing projects preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including preparing & presenting materials to executive audiences.
- Good analytical skills, with ability to articulate and summarize findings to a broad audience.
- Creative self-starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and work independently as well as contribute to the broader team