C++ Developer – Mortgages, Risk and Security
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Open Systems Technologies
- 31 oct. 17 2017-10-31
Our client is an international corporate and investment bank – they are currently looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join their risk and securities team in the development of a securitized internal application used by the mortgages team in the context of a move to a Hadoop-based big data infrastructure.
- The overall role is to build and support all infrastructure needs associated with running the securitized product’s mortgage data processes.
- Process data from multiple external sources, then post process this data which then allows it to be easily streamed to users in an efficient manner.
- Help out with various regulatory initiatives critical for the firm
- On-boarding/post processing of agency data.
- On-boarding/processing CMO data
- Help out with BAU/Support for Mortgage Data
- Help us move to Big Data (Hadoop)
- Development/Support for Research/Trading desk using MTG Data
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Perl
- 4+ years of experience with shell scripting, awk etc..
- 4+ hands-on experience with Oracle/SQL Server Databases
- 4+ years of hands-on programming in C++ and SAS
- 4+ years experience working on Mortgage data
- Prior experience working on securitized products
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Enthusiastic about learning existing systems/code base and willingness to do support.
- Knowledge of Hadoop.
- Exposure to Python