Credit & Collateral Specialist
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
We are an established European bank with a growing US presence. We seek an experienced Credit & Collateral Specialist to support a front office team that focuses on the commodities Repo business of Coffee, Cocoa, Metals, Energy etc
If you have the following background and experience, we would love to hear from you!
- Bachelor degree, preferably with a degree in Economics, Finance or related.
- At least 4 years of relevant commercial / commodities banking experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant physical commodities markets (agri, energy, petrochemicals, metals and steel), hedging techniques and trade flows.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Transactional financing structures including the associated documents, condition and associated risks.
- Knowledge of Clearing business a big plus!
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently assessing client financing requests.
- Monitoring collateral by analyzing and maintain the current collateral positions (stock/invoices/Bills of Lading etc)
- Managing physical stock position and clearing positions of structured finance product, including physical stock reconciliations, management of daily margin calls, quality checks etc.
- Assessing the Bank’s exposure and providing timely alerts to relevant parties of adverse developments or deterioration in the risk profile.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits! Please submit resume and salary requirements.