- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 févr. 18 2018-02-21
I am working exclusively with a large Data Provider in the Financial Services located in the heart of NYC.
$150,000 – $ 180,000 plus bonus
I am working exclusively with a large Data Provider in the Financial Services located in the heart of NYC. The company is just over a decade old and has quickly become a leader and pioneer in data-driven research and analytics. Utilizing smart data and intelligent analysis, the firm has been revolutionizing research and uncovering new insights in the financial industry.
Recently they have been seeking well versed Data Scientist to add vision and longevity to their company. This is an amazing opportunity to be apart of a corporation that produces superior services to top corporations, as well as create ideas to help transform client businesses. We are pursuing individuals that are curious and intuitive who will add value to the best of finance, data, and technology.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using various methods
- Working with third-party sources as needed
- Improving data collection procedures to include relevant information for analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the data
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results
- Ability to create automated anomaly detection systems
- Managing and executing project timelines
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms (k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.)
- Experience toolkits, such as NumPy, sparkML, scikitLearn, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficient using query languages such as SQL, Hive
- Statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills (scala, python on a spark infrastructure)
The team is looking to start interviewing immediately. If you believe you comprise any or several of the above qualifications please call 646.759.3948 or mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org