Deals Strategy Director
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PWC - US
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
Deals Strategy Director
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
As businesses grow and become more complex, they navigate complicated transactions. Our growing Advisory Transaction Services practice helps executives achieve strategic growth objectives for their organizations by driving informed and empowered acquisition, divestiture and reorganization decisions. Our transaction services professionals help companies across the deal continuum
developing the right strategy, identifying issues and points of negotiation and value, executing the deal seamlessly, and implementing changes to deliver synergies and improvements post integration.
Our Deals Strategy team offers strategic advice to a broad range of investors including the leading private equity houses, major banks, and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities. We deliver deep commercial insight into the attractiveness of a proposition, helping clients think through investment/divestment decisions about businesses. We evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength, to deliver a rigorous appraisal of a businessÃ¢â,¬â¢s commercial outlook.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Economics, Science or other relevant field
Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Economics, Science or other relevant field or an MBA
Demonstrates thought leadership of, and/or proven record of success in roles involving, commercial due diligence or corporate strategy, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, private equity or corporate organizations, emphasizing the following:
- Understanding various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations; and,
- Leading teams to assist clients with strategic planning and business reviews; growth, market entry and international expansion; and market opportunity sizing.
Demonstrates thought leadership abilities, and/or proven record of success with, managing and developing strategic client relationships while providing the highest quality client work across multiple client projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, private equity or corporate organizations, emphasizing the following:
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive teamwork environment, leading teams to generate a vision, leveraging diverse views, and helping to develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement;
- Taking a lead role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities;
- Managing and delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative;
- Developing a business vision and leading complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
- Identifying and addressing client needs by building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including Market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers and dynamics), customer analysis and internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model reviews, financials);
- Framing and understanding key client issues, client processes and mandate, defining realistic expectations for the client, team, and PwC;
- Being hypothesis driven by employing scientific method for business problem solving, with high level of prioritization on core issues for the client and problem at hand;
- Scoping and developing high-yield work structures by defining the scope, breaking down work in meaningful structures, prioritizing sequencing;
- Driving thought leadership; being in-tune with industry- and function-specific issues; developing action-oriented points of view; and developing new offerings which drive demand for the Deals Strategy;
Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Leading project workstreams and developing
proposals, deliverables and reports using the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Multi-tasking and balancing time effectively, keeping a rapid pace without sacrificing quality; and,
- Understanding advanced analytics and big data is preferred.