- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17
DevOps - Cloud Engineer
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisRole / Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps/Cloud Architect. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated hands-on individual with a strong focus on automation, continuous integration and deployment, and has a deep understanding of the offerings within the AWS cloud technology stacks. You will be responsible for utilizing these technologies to migrate applications from on-prem to cloud, improve development cycles, and ensure scalability and reliability. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
You'll be required to assess security and technical challenges, migrate application from on-prem to cloud, then establish "cloud-ready" development best practices, and become the evangelist for cloud technologies within the team and organization.
This is a senior position requiring superior cloud knowledge, scripting and automation skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude. You will not be micro-managed and will be working with a fun, passionate and dedicated DevOps team, which is responsible for releases, automation, innovating and introducing new capabilities that can be used across the organization.
Department / Team:
The engineering team you will be joining operates more like a start-up than might be expected from the well-established, financially stable firm that we are. We practice agile development (fast iterations, continuous integration, automated testing and build processes). Our team enjoys working together and we share the same goal of building and shipping great products. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us.
The team is responsible for building the next generation version of a web application used by governments and companies all over the world. Our office is located in downtown Manhattan in a brand new building. To learn more about the types of products we work on visit www.moodysanalytics.com.
We are looking for someone passionate about building scalable, performant, reliable systems using the latest tools and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience of AWS cloud architect
- Experience architecting and migrating applications to AWS clould
- Experience with resilient cloud architectures in AWS
- Expert on scripting languages, Powershell, Python and/or Bash/Linux
- Experience in build and release engineering or configuration management
- Ability to take the lead on cloud migration strategies
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools - Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt, Docker, Jenkins, Vagrant, and anything else in between!
- Understanding of Agile development, continuous deployment and continuous integration, especially in a .NET or Node development shop
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with high traffic websites
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Willing to work in a fast pace and multitasking environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience of working with product owners, developers, devops engineers, and senior management
- Excellent listening, verbal and English communication
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ability to solve complicated problems with simple solutions
- Knowledge of the challenges financial institutions face with regard to migrating to cloud
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.