Developer - CashOne
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 18 sept. 18 2018-09-18
Developer - CashOne
IHS Markit - PrimeOne - CashOne team, is looking for c#.NET Senior Developer. Candidate will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying CashOne applications. Position is opened in our London office. Candidate will report to local manager and work closely with New York.
Location This role can either sit in New York City or London.
Following are the requirements :
Must Have - Minimum of 5 years of hands on .NET C# experience
- Minimum of 5 years of DBMS experience, such as Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase
- Detailed knowledge of ASP.NET
- Work related experience building applications using WinForms or WPF
- Prior experience building multithreaded/high performance application
- Excellent understanding of OO concepts
- Detailed knowledge of MS .NET framework
- Prior experience working with XML and/or XSLT transformations
- Ability to apply Design Patterns into real life problems and follow best practices in software development
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have - Working experience with .NET Entity Framework and/or MVC platform
- Understanding of asynchronous messaging concepts and preferably working experience with MSMQ or IBM MQ Series
- Working experience with log4net framework
- Experience in software development for the financial services industry
- Prime Brokerage or Hedge Fund Experience
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities - Participate in architecture and design meetings and actively work with New York team on improving proposed solution.
- Undertake activities on developing, supporting and maintaining development of the CashOne applications
- Performing unit testing, participate in code reviews.
- Share the responsibility for meeting team objectives relative to the engagement defined by the project.
- Fluently utilize the tools and programming languages used and developed by Cash One. Support and comprehend product software.
- Able to communicate effectively with both internal parties and clients.
- Assist the senior staff in the preparation of estimates and plans.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of system defects raised through the support desk, as needed and in a commercially timely manner.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.