- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17
Director - Advisory Services, Risk & Finance Analytics (RAFA)
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisRole/Responsiblities :
This position is with the Advisory Services team in the Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Division at Moody's Analytics. The Advisory Services team works closely with banks, insurers, and other financial institutions to improve how they measure and manage credit and financial risk. We take pride in providing industry and discipline specific knowledge and expertise to help our customers meet their risk and finance needs through best-in-class software and advisory services.
The role is an for an experienced financial services practitioner who will play a central role in client relationships and commercial processes with one of the most exciting teams in Moody's Analytics. Specifically, you will work closely with Moody's Analytics Sales team to understand our customers' needs and help design an appropriate solution. You will need to be able to transition between higher level descriptions of client requirements and the detail needed for the engagement team. At times, you will be called upon to assist in engagement delivery to provide relevant subject-matter guidance and to help you remain current with evolving industry trends.
Although you will play an integral role in the pre-sales process, your contributions will be as a member of the Advisory Services business. You will first earn the trust of existing and prospective customers by delivering an experience-based approach to understanding their challenges and the design of solutions to their unique problems. An essential part of this role is demonstrating credibility, subject-matter expertise, and a highly-individualized approach to the customer relationship.
Authoring high-quality proposals, presentations, and work orders is a requirement of the role. So is the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to an audience at all levels. Possessing the ability to visualize and design a solution in a way that's comprehensive and compelling to the target audience is essential to earning trust and creating confidence with our customers.
In addition to assisting in the pre-sale process, you will dedicate time on a regular basis to understanding how specific Moody's software products (e.g., credit risk models) are used to meet the needs of our customers, and to help identify possible opportunities for enhancement and extended use. This includes products across Moody's Analytics that are a component of a broader credit and financial risk solution (e.g., risk rating, allowance for credit losses, stress testing, capital management, process improvements, etc.).
You will receive guidance and support, but are expected to possess strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. As a member of the team on "the front line" you will receive exceptional training as well as coaching and mentoring from more senior colleagues - helping you to develop your skills and build on the strengths you bring to Moody's Analytics.
Moody's Analytics / ERS
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in the financial services industry. Banking experience is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of credit risk as it pertains to commercial lending, allowance for credit losses, stress testing, and capital planning.
- Experience with bank regulations and accounting standards such as CECL, IFRS, Dodd Frank, Basel II & III. Familiarity with European regulations is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape for products and services targeted at the banking community.
- Experience as a team leader with responsibility for managing stakeholder expectations.
- Experience planning and delivering complex projects.
- Experience leading meetings, presentations and/or workshops.
- Minimum master's degree from a recognized institution.
- CPA, CFA, PRM, or FRM a plus.
- International experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Strong, proven analytical skills.
- Strong client-orientation with commitment to client satisfaction.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Moody's Analytics products (e.g., RiskCalc, Commercial Mortgage Metrics, RiskFrontier, CreditEdge, Mortgage Portfolio Analyzer, RiskAnalyst).
- Familiarity with of Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong evidence of being self-disciplined, highly organized, able to multi-task, and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to travel - domestically and internationally - approximately 40% of the time, with necessary clearances / permissions for travel outside the United States.
- Minimum fluency in English; Working knowledge of Spanish, French, or Portuguese a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.