Director - IT Infrastructure Audit
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Ensure successful completion of assigned audit interactions while managing and direction junior auditors and reporting to CISO & CIO.
A Leading Global Financial Services Firm.
- Lead or support Audit teams in Technology Audit projects and special investigations
- Interface regularly with the CISO & CIO on findings and recommendations.
- Delve into Technology Audits dealing with Network & Frameworks (Linus, Unix ect.)
- Evaluate engagement level risks and evaluate key technology controls
- Develop detailed IT process narratives and/or process flows, identifying IT process risks and key controls
- Develop work papers and other audit materials
- Develop logical and supportable conclusions
- Prepare thorough, accurate reports summarizing audit results
- develop and stimulate professional relationships
- Mentor, lead and teach audit staff
- Contribute to high performance environment
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 year's experience (e.g. Technology Infrastructure Audit: Linux, Unix, Framework, Netowrks) are required. * Effective communication both orally and written. * Excellent communication skills for the building of relationships, particularly with upper management. * The ability to thrive within team structure. * Professional services experience acquired from Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired. * A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) or the desire and determination to pursue one. * Experience auditing applications situated on Mainframe, Windows, UNIX, SQL, Oracle is preferred. * Knowledge of COBIT 5.0 and/or ISO9000. * Microsoft Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ACL, Access).
Competitive package with bonus potential, medical, dental, 401k match and tuition reimbursement.