FIXED INCOME/ELECTRONIC TRADING TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
- $215,000 + bonus
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oakridge Staffing
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
*THIS POSITION IS BASED IN CHARLOTTE, NC. A BUY OUT AND RELOCATION WILL BE COVERED. IT IS A TOP PRIORITY FOR MY CLIENT. THIS IS A TECHNOLOGY POSITION WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM BEING JAVA BASED.
Candidate would be actively engaged in architecture, design, strategic planning of multiple high-end Electronic Trading applications, and be a leader of a small, focused and highly talented delivery team for front office trading development.
Ideal candidate for this role must have:
1. Experience in building systems to trade electronically within Fixed Income.
2. Experience managing a software development team
3. Understanding of simple and complex bond value calculations (Bullet, Perpetual, Callable, Floating Rate Note, EDSF)
4. High performance programming techniques in Java; ability to evaluate new technologies; ability to conduct enterprise wide research.
5. Experience building performant and responsive user interfaces in Java
6. Prior experience in building high throughput, low latency electronic trading and client connectivity systems.
7. Good understanding of core programming concepts and techniques like networking, multi-threading, synchronization, data structures, algorithms, memory management, etc.
10+ years of application development and implementation experience
7+ years of securities industry experience
10+ years of trading systems development or implementation experience
7+ years of fixed Income experience
7 + years of experience supporting electronic trading (etrading) platforms
5+ years of application development experience in a bond trading systems environment
5 + years of experience managing application development teams
5+ years of Multi-Threading Experience