FRONT OFFICE CONTROLS
- $200,000 - $225,000 + 20%-40% Bonus!
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- International Market Recruiters
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
Join a leading International financial services provider dedicated to helping over 21 million customers become better off through products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Growing Fixed Income Front Office is seeking a Vice President level candidate to join their New York City Control Team to ensure goals, plans, and initiatives are delivered to support the fixed income business’s strategies and objectives.
- Run point on risk and compliance issues, communicating details with senior management
- Provide real-time compliance advice to sales and trading staff
- Liaise from front to back develop & maintain a control framework
- Partner with business line managers to address risk
- Assist with error analysis, reviews, action plans & implementation
- Draft & maintain written supervisory procedures & policies
- Evaluate surveillance processes to assess & implement enhancements
- Monitor adherence to trade-related controls and supervisory reports
- Create trader oversight reports including trend analysis & key metrics
- Assist with tracking and remediation of audit efforts
- Assist fixed-income trading in resolving operations issues
- SME of related changes and developments in the securities industry
- Champions high-performance, implementing a strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates team
- 10+ years’ experience in a trading floor front office environment
- Experience in multiple front office fixed income asset classes such as Rates, Derivatives, Swaps, Credit, FX, etc.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Series 7, 63, 24 in a short period of time
- Trading expertise to effectively interpret input from Traders and SME
- Experience working with FINRA regulations and latest laws
- Ability to deal with time-sensitive requests, competing priorities and fluctuating call, email volumes