Fin Tech - Java Developer
- $140,000 - 180,000
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
A market leading Robo Advisor is seeking a senior Java Developer to help lead the advancement of the digital wealth management offering.
An impressive leader in the Robo Advisory market my client has created powerful and intuitive financial technology that is reshaping the market. As true believers that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – they work towards these three ideals drive everything that the business does.
The team is made up of enterprise technologists, data scientists, designers, futurists, business builders and former financial advisors.
Their journey is just beginning, but have quickly begun turning the vision into reality. They have built the industry’s most advanced wealth management platform; developed strong client relationships with financial institutions and advisory firms; completed two strategic acquisitions; established a deep strategic relationship with WisdomTree, a global asset manager; and raised over $30 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth.
If a growth stage company culture appeals to you – and you want to help create the future of financial advice – we’d love to hear from you.
- Seeking a talented Java Developer to be part of its software development team based in NYC.
- Seeking an outstanding candidate to join an agile, highly professional team that collaborates with other Developers, Quality Assurance, and Business Analysts to deliver crucial new features for the next generation of Wealth Management software. This position requires a lot of hands-on experience as well as the ability to improvise and be successful in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- JAVA SE (7y+)
- Financial Services (3y+)
- Start-Up Experience (2y+)
- Distributed computing experience in AWS, Azure, Rackspace or similar.
- Big Data Architecture.
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Sonar, etc)
- Agile team experience.
- Message-Based Architecture.
- Large cache of evidence of being enthusiastically curious.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Wealth Management/Asset Management.
- Micro-services Experience.
- Orchestration Frameworks Experience (Docker, Marathon, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- ZooKeeper, Kafka , RabbitMQ, Spark, Storm, Postgres, Spring, Hadoop, Hibernate, Git, Tomcat/JBOS
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Based in the NYC Office (Tribeca)