Finance Pricing Analytics Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wolters Kluwer US
- 13 sept. 17
As a Finance Manager in Pricing Analytics you will be focused on all aspects of improving the business ability to drive increased profits through better pricing practices. This is a high profile multi-faceted role that will require partnering with leaders and staff across multiple business functions to identify areas of price opportunity, lead data driven analytics to support decisioning, and enforce effective execution. You will be a key member of team that will define new business processes, assess resource requirements and drive implementation/maintenance of the pricing ecosystem. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Pricing in CT.
Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) division is looking for a Finance Pricing Analytics Manager to join our Legal Information Services (LIS) team in the New York City Office.
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world’s top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
Legal Information Services (LIS) contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms. This group specializes in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. The LIS business area brings its solutions to market as CT, which serves corporations and small businesses; BizFilings and Corsearch.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive comprehensive pricing strategies and optimization tactics to improve profitability across the customer portfolio
- Provide clear guidance, support, leadership and change management in the execution of the pricing process
- Support the cross segment pricing analytics process via relevant KPI development and reporting as well as Dashboard creation and maintenance
- Enforce & improve governance model to ensure pricing decisions are properly executed and maintained
- Compile and evaluate competitive data, and develop an awareness of the marketplace to shape decision making by monitoring emerging trends in Pricing Strategy and best practices
- Proactively pursue professional development & employee engagement activities
- Foster professional, positive relationships with all stakeholders in the workplace
- Maintain an entrepreneurial "self-starter" mindset to take accountability and drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, or related business field
- 6+ years of Business and/or Finance Analytics experience, including:
- Pricing execution, strategy, and analysis
- Strong financial modeling skills required with a high level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of multi-tasking in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple constituencies
- MBA degree including a quantitative curriculum
- 8 years finance and pricing leadership experience, including:
- Strategic pricing experience
- Strong analytical abilities including the ability to identify and communicate insights, opportunities and trends from complex data sets
- Strategic thought leadership – a big-picture view while executing functional requirements
- SQL experience and the ability to write queries a strong plus
- Legal industry exposure
- Customer level profitability analysis and scoring experience
- Working knowledge of analytical and statistical techniques (e.g. regression, ANOVA)
- National travel up to 10% of work time.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.