- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
Financial Data Analyst(Structured Finance)
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
- Consolidate and enhance existing data dictionary and metadata repositories
- Comprehend and interpret data from multiple sources and determine appropriate transformation required to normalize it as per SAV's data dictionary
- Audit and validate data as part of the issuance and performance data collection and production process
- Assist in the release of refined data sets to internal and external clients and downstream processes (including our software models, waterfall libraries, research databases and data warehouse)
- Define, analyze and document current data collection processes and make recommendations to improve quality assurance, turn-around time and efficiency of SAV's data gathering operations
- Prepare specification for development work required to implement new changes to work flow or make improvements to existing process.
Structured Analytics & Valuations
- Undergraduate or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) with an emphasis in finance, economics, math, programming or related quantitative field preferred.
- Exposure to Mortgage and Asset backed securities and/or cash-flow analysis, banking, credit, and/or financial industry preferred.
- Experience in using financial technology, application of quantitative methods or database administration, intermediate to advanced VBA, SQL and/or other programming skills preferred.
- Team player with management skills and the ability or potential to lead others
- Work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.