Fixed Income Compliance - Credit Products
- Base salary, bonus and benefits.
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Forum Group
- 19 nov. 18
This coverage includes the following business lines: Credit Sales and Trading (including Investment Grade, Leveraged Finance, Distressed Products, and Loans); Credit Structuring; and Credit Portfolio Strategies (which manages the firm’s lending and counterparty exposure).
Responsibilities will include:
Managing the local compliance program for this business area in a manner designed to meet regulatory requirements and industry best practices. Identifying regulatory trends and developments, advising business staff as to how this may impact their current activities, and working with supervisors to implement any required changes to current policy / practice. This will include:
- Providing real-time advice on sales and trading issues.
- Drafting and updating policies and procedures.
- Performing periodic risk assessments and gap analyses.
- Supporting efforts to address trade reporting issues.
- Supporting the development of trade surveillance reports.
- Participating in internal investigations, responding to regulatory inquiries, and coordinating internal and external audits and inspections.
- Interacting with regulatory agencies and exchanges. Providing regulatory/compliance training as needed.
- Working with the Markets Compliance team on other global and cross divisional projects.
- At least 5 years of compliance or regulatory experience, preferably with a federal regulator or self-regulatory organization, or in a trading environment, risk management function, or law firm.
- Bachelor’s degree; law degree a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SEC and FINRA rules and regulations.
- Securities license(s) a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to project confidence and professionalism in all dealings with business personnel. Ability to make, support and defend difficult and complex regulatory/compliance decisions in a fast-paced trading floor environment.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg’s Trade Order Management System (“TOMS”) a plus.
- Strong knowledge of FINRA’s TRACE reporting requirements a plus.