- circa $850 per day
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- McCabe & Barton
- 23 mai 18 2018-05-23
Our client is to looking to hire a Full Stack Developer on a contract basis, to join their Investment Analysis team. Experience and Investment Management knowledge is essential as well as strong Programming experience in the mentioned languages and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree educated, or higher
- hands-on coder with lots of experience, including successes and failures
- Strong OO skills and design patterns knowledge and implementation experience using one or more Object Oriented languages (eg Java, C/C++, Python)
- Strong experience working with relational databases (eg MySQL, Sybase)
- Experience building UI components using latest in web technologies (eg React, Angular) and languages (eg TypeScript)
- Experience developing large-scale distributed software systems and streaming systems using open source distributed frameworks (eg Spark, Ignite)
- Experience developing using NoSQL and distributed storage technologies (eg Cassandra, HBase, Riak)
- Experience developing and using enterprise search technologies (eg Solr, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge and experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test driven development (TDD), unit testing discipline, agile development and CI/CD strategies.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
You must have experience working in one or more of:
- Signal/Model/Attribution/Risk analytics
- Portfolio Management, and investment workflows
- Trading, equity, Fixed Income, exchange traded derivatives, OTC derivatives
- Corp Actions
- Prime Brokerage, long/short strategies and cash reinvestment