- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 mai 18
Full Stack Java Developer # 113598
The Core Compliance group within the Corporate Services Technology division prevents the spread and misuse of inside information in the Bank through the development and maintenance of the Bank's Information Barrier policies and procedures, the maintenance of the Bank's Watch and Restricted Lists, monitoring the integrity of the Bank's Information Barriers, and providing ongoing advice and training on matters related to inside information and information barriers.
The Core Compliance function provides bank-wide support to all regions/divisions in four functional areas that are Control Room (e.g. information barrier), Personal Account Trading/Outside Interests, Large Shareholder Reporting, Exchange Limit Monitoring and Conflicts.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design and programming. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. If you're passionate about crafting a user-friendly core compliance product and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are able to accept a visionary culture.
- Do you have 3-7 yrs. of experience in the field of Backend & UI related technologies?
- You possess a MS/Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related fulltime degree.
- Are you familiar with server side tools and technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy?
- Have you worked on the Distributed Caching Framework and the Big Data Ecosystem?
- You are experienced with design patterns and able to architect systems end to end with a laser focus on Continuous Code Quality.
- Have you had experience with Microservices, substantial concepts, and any of the relational databases with focus on scalability and performance?
- Do you have knowledge of reporting tools, such as Tableau/Kibana?
- You have worked on Cloud Foundry or any cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications.
For more information visit Technology Careers .