Global Markets Compliance - Structured Credit Associate
- Base salary, bonus and excellent benefits.
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Forum Group
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Our client, a well regarded global investment bank seeks to add an Associate level candidate to it's profitable Structured Credit businesses.
Global Credit Financing & Solutions consists of the following three businesses:
1. Transportation, Infrastructure & Energy provides financing to aircraft and other commercial transport companies, as well as finances infrastructure and energy assets, including their construction.
2. ABS Banking provides origination and warehousing capabilities in the asset-backed securitization space across a variety of asset classes.
3. Credit Solutions & Direct Lending trades and originates bank loans and also provides financing for securities.
Credit Structuring originates and executes transactions sourced from corporate investment banking coverage that are typically funded out of GCF&S.
Commercial Real Estate provides financing to public corporations, private equity groups and individuals owning or acquiring commercial real estate assets in all property types including hotel and lodging, industrial, manufactured housing, multi-family, office and retail across the Americas and Europe.
The group originates mortgage loans secured by commercial real estate both for portfolio and securitization or other exit strategies, buys or funds the purchase of pools of non-performing commercial mortgage loans and works with special servicers to maximize value, coordinates hedging of loan portfolios and otherwise manages loan portfolios, and issues and underwrites securitizations, structuring the transactions and acting as transaction manager.
Securitized Product Trading engages in secondary market making in CMBS, private label RMBS and SFR, US Consumer and other ABS, CDOs and CLOs.
Securitized Products Sales and the Structured Solutions Group are specialized sales forces that distribute securitized products and work closely with clients on secondary trades as well as highly complex structured credit transactions.
Qualifications – The successful candidate will have:
• An Analyst with at least 2 years experience or an Associate with at least 1 year of experience at an investment bank, asset management firm, hedge fund or private equity firm.
• A functional understanding of structured credit and /or securitized products.
• Ability to identify and escalate relationships or transactions that pose reputational risk to Firm or create a conflict of interest.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and high pressured environment.
• Ability to project confidence and professionalism in dealings with business personnel.
• Effective communication skills, as the candidate must routinely collaborate and partner with Compliance colleagues in other Firm jurisdictions, as well as in other asset classes, to resolve or address regulatory and/or compliance concerns.
• An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Develop knowledge of rules and regulations applicable to the various Structured Credit businesses.
• Research emerging compliance risks relevant to the various Structured Credit businesses and draft memos outlining identified risks and potential mitigation strategies.