Java/Full Stack Developer - FinTech Start Up - Full Time
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Potential & Benefits Package
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sartre Group
- 05 oct. 17 2017-10-05
An unique opportunity to join a growing FinTech start-up , working to build a core product, using Modern Open-source technologies, that will allow clients to visualize a variety of cross-asset data from various markets. Core Server side Java skills required, with Angular or React Experience deemed desirable. You will also be given the opportunity to learn Big Data technologies such as Hadoop
I am currently representing a FinTech start-up (with extensive financial backing) who have created a community designed to inspire the best minds within technology to solve the toughest intellectual challenges & deliver the best work in their careers.
Do you enjoy working on platforms & with technologies that are constantly evolving to meet the real-world scenarios? If so, this opportunity for a Java Full Stack developer could be the perfect challenge for you.
You will be given the chance to join a cross functional product team that provides clients with an interface to access analytics, data, content & execution capabilities via a browser or API.
You will partner with the strats, sales and traders in the firms securities division to provide the best & most efficient data to best suit each clients needs.
Using open-source technologies, this team are scaling a multitude of APIs which are going to be used globally. Engineers must enjoy working in a client driven & agile environment, whilst being confident in developing low-latency, scalable and resilient solutions through responsive user interfaces.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
- Proven track record of full stack development.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Excellent OO programming skills in Java
- Exposure to an agile and collaborative team environment
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDb and Elastic Search.