Lead Java Developer
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SEQ Technology
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Our client needs an experienced technical lead to run their backend development.
The system includes a front-end that is a web based chat interface, and the backend will be built using Java and Python. The backend involves developing the RFQ engine, FIX server, market data server, chat server, and other trading components as well as DevOps tools.
* Strong Software development fundamentals, data structures, design patterns, Object Oriented programming, architecture, algorithms, & problem-solving skills
* Effective, clear, and honest communicator that shares knowledge, project scope, status, decisions, tradeoffs and needs in a timely fashion
* Experience building event-driven or message-driven architecture
* Prior experience writing low-latency, high volume, fault tolerant financial trading systems and multcast messaging is a big plus.
* Interest in artificial intelligence and/or complex adaptive systems
* Experience with automated testing using tools like JUnit/xUnit, Selenium, etc
* Experience in scalable systems (AWS/EC2, load-balancing, etc)
* Devops experience (Docker, Chef, Puppet, apache, etc)
* Continuous integration, build and deployment experience (Jenkins, Gradle, Maven etc)