Description Role Summary:
As a Liquidity Manager, your role is to develop and support the continued growth of EBS volumes and counterparties on the EBS platform for the North America region. Key success metrics to include both Regional and Global Average Daily Volume and number of bilateral trading relationships using the Direct platform. Key Accountabilities:
- Build strong business relationships with regional Liquidity Provider eSales, Trading, and Client Services teams
- Grow the number of bilateral relationships between Liquidity Providers and Liquidity Consumers across Spot, Precious Metals, NDFs and Forwards, which ultimately would drive volume growth on the platform
- Influence LP eSales to use the EBS platform to further distribute their pricing and extend client reach
- Use Data mining techniques to explore and analyze various blocks of information across our trading systems to glean meaningful patterns and trends to help optimize client volumes.
- Working closely with CME Regional Sales teams to understand counterparty requirements (in terms of currency pair coverage, liquidity and spread)
- Work closely with the EBS Direct Onboarding team during NY hours and liaise between Customer Support and LP contacts on all customer on boarding requests
- Lead and/or participate in regional strategies with the Regional Sales Manager
- Understanding of API connectivity and configuration, focusing on execution styles, fills, rejects, and miss expectations.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills are essential, with the ability to clearly communicate with a broad range of personality types.
- Good awareness of competitor offerings including other MDP's, Bloomberg and SDP's.
- Results driven, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to build and maintain day to day business relationships
- Ability to break through resistant customer attitudes by finding ways to add value to the customer's workflow.
- Technologically competent, with a knowledge of trading applications, including e-Commerce solutions.
- Ability to work within a team spread across the NY region
Special Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of the FX Market in general & eFX Trading space for Spot, Forwards & Metals.
- Successful and proven track record in sales.
- Understanding of the concepts of efx Risk Management
- Knowledge of Operating systems, Databases and Networking protocols.
- Understanding of FIX Protocols and connectivity; knowledge of other coding languages such as SQL and Python would be welcomed but not essential.
- Experience of trading and / or broking, whilst not essential, would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours when required.
- Travel as required to meet business objectives.
CME Group is committed to offering a competitive total rewards package for our employees that recognizes their contributions to the business and reflects our long-term investment in their future. The salary range for this role is $106,900-$178,100. Actual salary offered will be dependent on a wide array of factors including but not limited to: relevant experience, skills, education and comparison to internal employees (where relevant). Our compensation program also includes an annual target bonus opportunity for all employees, as well as the opportunity to become an owner in the company through our broad-based equity program. Through our Benefits program, we strive to offer flexibility, value and choice. From comprehensive health coverage, to a retirement package that includes both a 401(k) and an active Pension Plan, to highly competitive education reimbursement provisions, paid time off and a mental health benefit, CME Group offers a holistic Benefits package for our team and their dependents.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.