The Manager will be a key member of the Benchmark & Index Services team working to identify, design and develop new business opportunities. The individual will be responsible for the implementation and operation of all benchmarks. The role requires a thorough understanding of benchmarks and a working knowledge of pricing and reference products. The candidate must also ensure that the benchmarks comply with regulation and meet client needs. Principle Accountabilities:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to support existing benchmarks
- Monitor and validation of benchmarks, including input data, calculation methodologies, output data, governance and surveillance.
- Ensure benchmarks remain in compliance with regulation and industry best practices.
- Provide data, analysis, and product related materials and deliver presentations.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on Benchmarks an Indices.
- Providing oversight to processes and procedures including any dependencies on strategic partners and third parties.
- Development of controls and documentation supporting benchmark administration services
- Strong Interest Rate experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrable relevant industry experience.
- A good understanding of financial markets and products
- Thorough knowledge of benchmark regulations and IOSCO Principles gained through practical experience of working in the oversight of, creation, calculation and distribution of benchmarks/indices/reference rates.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.