Market Outreach Coordinator
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
Market Outreach Coordinator
The Role: The Market Outreach Coordinator is responsible for organizing , enabling and driving market participant (investors etc.) engagement within the Analytical Practices. Also responsible for monitoring and reporting on market engagement activities and overseeing key performance indicators.
The Location: New York
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that contacts databases (Salesforce.com) are kept up to date - assist in the clean-up and maintenance of the database - through the elimination of duplicate contact accounts, etc.
- Liaise with the Commercial (Market Outreach and Marketing) and Analytical teams to ensure market participant engagement lists are continuously updated and maintained and external events are planned, coordinated and managed.
- Facilitate the execution of Outreach Plans for each market segment through operational support by working with Market Outreach and Analytical management, particularly the Practice Heads of Analytics & Research/Sector Specialists through various modes (e.g. face to face meetings, roundtables, phone calls, effective distribution of research, etc.)
- Manage incoming meeting requests - both Internal (e.g. from S&P analysts visiting from other S&P offices and Market Intelligence), and External (from investor and other market participants wanting to meet with our analysts, economists and GFIR team etc.).
- Provide operational support to Analytical teams, including proactively managing travel schedules to optimize analysts' time (including when attending Issuer meetings), arranging meetings with market participants, analyzing data and information to create high-quality meeting packs (including agendas and investors tear sheets to prepare the analysts for these meetings)
- Ensure all engagements are submitted into appropriate systems for record and analysis
- Liaise with Commercial team on behalf of Analytical practices to centralize Salesforce-related platform feedback, perform user testing and ensure high-quality implementation of new deployments and processes
- Analyze meeting reports and recommend additional activities as necessary
- Participate in the Insights process by identifying actionable feedback
- Collate, analyze and report on metrics to Analytical leadership
- 2 years experience working in the capital markets and a strong understanding of the investor landscape and working within a regulated entity and sensitivity to working in a control environment
- Requires good working knowledge of SalesForce, and internal & external investor databases such as eMAXX
- Quick learner for S&P's internal market engagement reporting tools; ensure it is being used to its full potential and provide feedback on all future enhancements"
- Requires a highly developed communications skills and ability to engage internally and externally often at higher levels.
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.