OFAC Investigation VP
- Commensurate with experience
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Purpose: The VP will contribute to OFAC team regarding OFAC investigation and provide necessary recommendations. Through investigation, protect the bank from historical and future breaches.
- Conducts investigations on all returned payments and other related sanctions events.
- Makes recommendations to remediate underlying cause of breach.
- Conducts or leads all sanctions related lookbacks.
- Responds to subpoena requests.
- Prepares voluntary disclosure.
- Voluntary self-disclosure processing
- Business line investigations
- Potential sanctions circumvention analysis and reporting
- Returned transaction analysis and remediation
- Forensic regulatory lookback and remediation process
- Environment and potential impact analysis for geo political events
- 5 plus years banking industry and BSA/AML & OFAC internal control.
- CAMs preferred
- Knowledge of Sanction policy and OFAC, knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice, compliance risk management
- General Skills: Business acumen; communication skill, creative problem solving skill; leadership and management skill; analytical skill; writing skill; technical skill; project management skill; relationship management skill; team work; planning and organizing skill; coaching skill.
- General Knowledge: Knowledge of Sanction policy and OFAC, knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practices, as well as knowledge of compliance risk management.
- Specialty Knowledge: Knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice with strong emphasis on all aspects of BSA, AML and OFAC. Comprehensive knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC related regulations and ability to implement the banks policies and procedures.