OFAC Policy, Communication and Training AVP
- commensurate with experience
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Contribute to OFAC team regarding policy establishment, communication and training
- Under VP’s instruction, assist to establish a comprehensive policy, based upon law and regulations that mitigate compliance, regulatory, and reputational risks associated with violations of sanctions laws and the risk of conducting business with a sanctioned entity.
- Clearly Define Roles, Responsibilities, and Authorities.
- Our bank’s commitment to comply with Target and Country sanctions regimes,
- Define interdiction software and list management.
- Establish Customer standards and approvals.
- Establish Customer tolerance levels for customers conducting Business indirectly or directly in sanctioned countries.
- Application Validation standards.
- Establish escalation and management routines.
- Establish Information sharing rules.
- Establish algorithm standards.
- Establish policy and procedure breach routines.
- Reporting and information sharing with Law enforcement.
- Define program element ownership.
- Define a waiver process.
- Assist to ensure effective awareness a global enterprise communication email process will be established to communicate sanction program changes.
- Assist to establish general and targeted training programs. (Training to be given by existing staff complimented by the sanctions organization.)
- Assist to update training material when sanction programs change.
- Help facilitate briefing sessions with Line of Business and senior management of significant changes.
- Help to establish and coordinate monthly Sanctions Governance meetings.
Reports to Superiors
- Communicate with management, Chief BSA Officer, Sanctions Head and Deputy regarding OFAC sanction and compliance work.
- 3-5 years banking industry and BSA/AML & OFAC internal control.
- CAMS preferred.
- Business acumen; communication skill, creative problem solving; leadership and management; analytical skill; writing skill; technical skill; project management; relationship management; team work; planning and organizing; coaching.
- Knowledge of Sanction policy and OFAC, knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice, compliance risk management
- General Skills: Business acumen; communication skill, creative problem solving skill; leadership and management skill; analytical skill; writing skill; technical skill; project management skill; relationship management skill; team work; planning and organizing skill; coaching skill.
- General Knowledge: Knowledge of Sanction policy and OFAC, knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practices, as well as knowledge of compliance risk management.
- Specialty Knowledge: Knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice with strong emphasis on all aspects of BSA, AML and OFAC. Comprehensive knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC related regulations and ability to implement the banks policies and procedures.