PRIME BROKER PRODUCT CONTROL MANAGER
- $80,000 - $110,000 Base + Bonus
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- International Market Recruiters
- 06 nov. 17 2017-11-06
$80,000 - $110,000 Base + Bonus! Large Investment Bank is hiring a Prime Broker Product Controller to join Global Equities NYC team to handle daily PnL, monthly closing, work on the trading floor, and serve as the product expert for sales staff and traders. HIGHLY VISIBLE ROLE working with Front Office. Must have 2+ years Prime Broker Product Control experience with advanced Excel and excellent verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will play a key role in risk control. The responsibilities include:
1. Produce and report daily P&L, confirmation of P&L integrity/validation through risk-based attribution. Reconciliation of daily P&L to Front Office & coordinate resolution of P&L breaks.
2. Ensure daily P&L is reconciled to the Bank’s General Ledger ensuring balance sheet accounts are substantiated and issues resolved. Complete Month-End Close.
3. Confirm and reconcile closing market risk positions
5. Produce the analysis of IPV, Reserves and Fair Value Adjustments
6. Support senior Management in establishing the business in a controlled manner and actively engage in requests for support, analysis, and information