- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 01 nov. 17
Private Funds Compliance Officer; Large Asset Manager; New York, NY
- Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
My client is a large asset management firm seeking a compliance professional for their private fund and venture groups in New York City.Administering the compliance controls, development of the compliance program and technology, and advising the investment professionals on policy and regulations will be the main responsibilities for this position.
The role will also require management of the restricted list, maintenance of the information barrier between the group and the larger organization, conducting annual reviews, and providing training on policy and procedure. In addition, you will be responsible for liaising with other compliance teams for firm-wide projects and initiatives. Finally, you will be acting as head of surveillance for this private funds group.
- 5-15 years of experience in private equity or hedge fund compliance
- Ability to create compliance controls in accordance with regulations and best practices
- Experience implementing and managing surveillance programs
- Understanding the importance of eliminating conflicts of interest and having the ability to identify them as they arise
- An entrepreneurial, communicative, organized, and articulate approach and personality
KEYWORDS: PRIVATE EQUITY, COMPLIANCE, HEDGE FUND, COMPLIANCE OFFICER, NEW YORK, MBA, ASSET MANAGEMENT, QUANT, RESTRICTED LIST, ANNUAL REVIEW, RISK ASSESSMENT, SURVEILLANCE, REGULATORY, PRIVATE INVESTMENTS, PRIVATE FUND, JD, CONTROL ROOM