- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
The Role: Product Manager
The Location: New York, Charlottesville, Denver
The Team: S&P Global Market Intelligence, formed through the combination of S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial, is seeking a Product Manager to join our product platforms team. This team focuses on defining, managing and supporting workflow solutions for professionals across the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team of experts collaborates cross sector and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability. As Product Manager, you will work with stakeholders, write business cases, and drive product management for strategic projects for the platforms group.
The Impact: Leveraging your understanding of the S&P Global product suite and the competitive landscape, as Product Manager you will be an expert for selected product or platform specialties with the specific mission of understanding of how the S&P Global products and services can solve market problems.
In this role, you will:
• Deliver cross-industry solutions that enable our clients to work more efficiently.
• Drive the product vision
• Gather and prioritize requirements
• Define the platform roadmap
• Work closely with user experience/design, development, and quality assurance to deliver required capabilities to market.
What's in it for you: There is great room for expansion and career growth within the Market Intelligence Product Management team. The Product Manager role offers great exposure to many other internal departments, and opens doors for tremendous career opportunities with S&P Global. The Product Manager will work in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal stakeholders to identify and respond to competitive developments.
Responsibilities: As Product Manager, you are uniquely positioned to be the main point of contact and source of information for client requests. Your job is to create the best possible Office product for our client, including:
• Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our next generation of Office Tools from concept through launch
• Driving product roadmap and execution for our Office capabilities
• Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
What We're Looking For:
• BA/BS in finance, business, or related fields
• 3+ years of related experience
• Knowledge of financial modelling
• Demonstrable understanding of our clients' workflows
• Desire to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products
• Experience as a product manager for a digital financial product
• Knowledge of agile/scrum a plus