- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Corporation
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
• Drive and support the team in customer engagement to understand business, stakeholder's issues and provide solutions from Quality aspects.
• Identify and mitigate project and/or test risks with escalation/delegation of issues to appropriate members of the project team
• Participate in all phases of the project life cycle e.g. requirements review/analysis, test planning, test execution, and test reporting and assessment.
• Review the test artifacts and support team in delivery
• Liaise with project stakeholders on daily/weekly basis
• Track, investigate and resolve any issues during the project execution.
• Schedule/drive meeting with respective stakeholders and document the action plan.
• Manage test schedules, track and monitor distribution of work & effectively communicate test progress.
• 12+ years of experience in Software Testing and at least 5+ years hands on experience in managing testing service delivery with global teams.
• Investments domain professional with project management and Quality Management.
• Strong knowledge and experience on SQL, and testing aspects
• Interact with project stake holders, conduct analysis and document testing scope, functions, capabilities,
• Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
• Experience in SDLC with Agile and/or Waterfall methodology.
• Deep understanding of Equity EMS / OMS business
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: