Quantitative Software Developer (Python, AWS) – Hedge Fund
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- NJF Search
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Our client is a quant fund based in NYC with $3b in AUM. The firm is staffed by a team of researcher scientists who build statistical trading models for futures and equities. The role concerns developing applications for the research team and porting the research infrastructure to the cloud.
- Assist researchers with the implantation of trading strategies.
- Port applications and research infrastructure to AWS (Storage and Elastic Compute).
- Contribute to the development of software for back testing and simulating strategies for statistical arbitrage, relative value and automated trading.
- Develop web based software and analytics for monitoring portfolios, transaction costs and market impact.
- Assist the portfolio management and research team with software and quantitative development projects.
- Strong object oriented programming skills, particularly relating to parallel, sequential processes as well as numerical processes (numerical recipes in C++, C# or Java)
- Expertise with Python and the following libraries: Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn
- Expert with AWS: (S3, Lambda, EC2, RDS)
- While not a quantitative researcher, you have an interest in mathematical algorithms and their efficient implementation. e.g. Walk Forward Optimization, Parameter Estimation and Optimization, Linear Methods, Linear Predictor Functions, Support Vector Machine
- Experience: 4-6 years of industry
- Education: Computer Science or Electrical Engineering