- $150,000-$250,000 OTE
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Northbank Partners
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Our client, a leading software vendor in the Commercial Real Estate sector require a talented sales professional. Position is a blend of new business and account management. Excellent salary & commission plan provides outstanding earning opportunity, as well as varied career development options.
Think of the best sales job you will ever have: fantastic training, a book of business, ongoing managerial support, leads provided, a product that sells itself and is the hands-down leader in its space, and a competitive base salary… what more could you ask for? How about uncapped commission?
If you are a fearless sales rep and highly competitive with a motivation to win, we have the career opportunity for you!
The Sales Associate is responsible for managing a book of business and growing revenue through new sales of CRE marketing and information products within a specific geographic territory.
What qualifications do we look for?
- 3+ years of successful sales experience from leading software, information services, commercial real estate or other technology-based company. Business-to-business environments preferred.
- Activity and target driven approach to selling.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new business
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Commercial Real Estate experience helpful, but not required
Other reasons to consider joining?
- Employees love the fast paced and competitive culture.
- Exceptional commission plan
- Extensive paid training program
- Career mobility – in a growing business that is expanding domestically and internationally, there are significant opportunities to grow into managerial positions, diversify into new functional areas, or even relocate to another country
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits and an industry-leading total rewards package
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
- Will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the plan, with the company contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enrol, too!