- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating to getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and streamlining information
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using servant leadership skills whenever possible, and leading by example
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- 5+ years' experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to have Skills/Experience
- Certified SAFe Practitioner
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban, XP, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Bachelor's degree preferable in Computer Science or Engineering.