- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 25 sept. 17
Senior Accountant II– Financial Reporting
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
- Assist in accurate and timely filing of Company's 10Q & 10Ks and other SEC filings
- Prepare/review XBRL instance documents for quarterly and annual filings
- Review accounting entries and analyses related to stock-based compensation and accounting for shareholders' equity
- Assist in preparation of all BOD and senior management level reporting
- Assist in due diligence and accounting for mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of ERISA and statutory insurance financial statements
- Assist in various other ad hoc projects
- Supervise/coach staff accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Solid understanding of SEC reporting and U.S. GAAP
- Public accounting or public/private mix preferred
- CPA or parts passed preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, research skills and attention to detail
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.